Daily Routines (2)
Level: Beginner
---
Xin chào mọi người! Hôm nay mình sẽ giới thiệu tiếp tục cho mọi người 10 cụm động từ thông dụng khi nói về hoạt động hằng ngày mà bạn có thể đã biết hoặc chưa, cùng mình tìm hiểu nhé. study
---
  • To sleep in: remain asleep or in bed later than usual in the morning. (ngủ nướng)

E.g. I'd love to sleep in on Sundays.

• To head out: leave or depart from a place. (rời khỏi nơi nào đó)

E.g. I usually head outto workplace at 8AM.

• To heat something up: make something warm or hot. (làm ấm hoặc nóng thứ gì đó)

E.g. Let me heat this meal up for you before heading out to your workplace.

• To work out: to exercise in order to improve the strength or appearance of your body. (tập thể dục)

E.g. Even though my grandma is turning 90, she works out regularly.

• To warm up: to prepare yourself for a physical activity by doing some gentle exercises and stretches. (làm nóng cơ thể trước khi tập nhưng bài tập chính)

E.g. You should warm yourself up before swimming.

• To meet up: to meet someone in order to do something together. (gặp mặt ai đó để làm gì cùng nhau)

E.g. My friend suggested we meet up at McDonald's.

• To get in: to arrive at your home or the place where you work. (về nhà hoặc đến chổ bạn)

E.g. I got in at 9PM yesterday after getting an overtime to get job done on time.

• To see off: to go to the place that someone is leaving from in order to say goodbye to them. (tiễn ai đó đi đâu)

E.g. My parents saw me off at the airport.

• To tidy up: to put things into the right places. (dọn dẹp về đúng vị trí ban đầu)

E.g. I need to give my sister a hand to tidy upher mess or we will be punished by mom.

• to drop off: to leave someone or something at a particular place. (thả ai đó hoặc thứ gì đó xuống một địa điểm cụ thể)

E.g. Could you drop me off at Stacy's, mom?

----
THANKS FOR READING! tongue